1512 I35W Denton, TX 76205
We are looking for coaches for the 2022-23 season, if Interested please contact Coach Pali at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE PRE-TRYOUT CLINICS
|Sunday||May 14, 21, 28||U11-U18||6:00pm||$25|
|June 4, 11, 18, 25||U11-U18||6:00pm||$25|
|Monday||May 15, 22, 29||U11-U18||6:00pm||$25|
|June 5, 12, 19, 26||U11-U18||6:00pm||$25|
|July 5, 6||U11-U18||6:00pm||$25|
CLICK FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE 2023/2024 TRYOUT PROCESS
May 16, 23, 30
June 6, 13, 20, 27
May 17, 24, 31
June 7, 14, 21, 28
Join us every Thursday night to work on specific parts of our game! These skills sessions are run by some of our great coaches. Attend all 3 hours or just 1 if you would like.
Dates: May 11,18,25 and June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Please register online for which sessions you are attending.
Cost is just $20 per session.
Pay at the door (CASH ONLY)
Location: 1512 I35w Suite 140 Denton, TX 76210
All ages and skill levels are welcome
For any question reach out to: email@example.com
Competition Series Session I Details:
Dates: Every Friday and Saturday starting the week of May 12th through June 17th
Ages: 8-15 and high school teams
Location: North Point Facility: 1512 I35W Suite 140, Denton 76205
Cost- 250.00 per-player
Series Description :
1. Friday night sessions will be 1 hour of focused practice and training for the individual players. We will also teach the players offensive and defensive systems to help prepare for Saturday's game day.
Saturday's 1hr of competition will focus on skills learned from Friday's practice/training
2. Players will be placed based on skill level as well as by age group
3. You can come as an individual player or you can register as a team(with a coach)
4. Each player will receive a practice shirt and a game shirt
5. Friday practice/training times(PM) and Saturday game times(AM) will be set once we have a firm number of teams
Better Athletes. Better Students. Better People.
North Point VBC was created eight years ago by Club Director, Andrew "Pali" Palileo, to deliver the highest quality volleyball instruction, instill life lessons in both winning and losing, and to teach the values of sportsmanship, teamwork, respect, and family. Winning is always our goal, but helping players improve into better individuals, both on and off the court, is what North Point Volleyball is all about.